|HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA Celebration Weekend 2018
June 29, 2018 - July 2, 2018
|Fireworks over Bonnie Lake
Sign up in the office for:
- Bean Bags
- Ladder Golf Tournaments
- Lil' Wilderness Explorer Kids Activity
- Patriotic T-shirt Painting
- Horseshoe Tournament@11:00 am $10.00 per team - 50% goes to the Badger Honor Fight-50% is split between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Goofy Golf/Ladder Golf Tournament @ 11:00 am
- Viking DJ Entertainment 7:30 - 10:30 pm at the pool (weather permitting)
ALL EVENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Bean Bag Tournament @11:00 am $10.00 per team-50% goes to the Badger Honor Flight-50% is split between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Volleyball Tournament (6 player teams) @11:00 am $12.00 PER team - All proceeds go to the D.E.B.R.A. Foundation
- Kid's 4th of July Parade! Decorate your bike, Yourself, and Your Pet! March through the campground showing off your RED, WHITE & BLUE!
- Viking DJ Entertainment Pre-Fireworks Show Approximately (6:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fireworks over Bonnie Lake at dusk
Make sure your choice weekends are booked at the Wilderness Campground! “Where Life-Long Memories Are Made”
Make your reservation for your favorite campsite NOW!
Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook
and “Follow” us on Twitter!
We’ve camped for many years all over Wisconsin, including State Parks, County Parks, and Privately owned campgrounds. Wilderness is by far our favorite. The staff is always friendly, the check-ins are a breeze, the campground is the cleanest we’ve seen. The campsites are larger than most, planned activities are (more)
Brad & Karla C.