|Labor Day Weekend 2019
Aug. 30, 2019 - Sep. 2, 2019
Friday Night Fish Fry Including: (Be Sure to Call Ahead. Orders Can Be Placed as Early as Thursday Afternoon (608) 297-2002
Sign up in the office for:
- Friday Fish Fry $7.95 per basket
- 3-pieces of Icelandic Cod, Brew City Fries & Coleslaw
- OR Shrimp Basket, Brew City Fries & Cole Slaw
- OR 3-pieces Chicken Tender Basket, Brew City Fries & Cole Slaw
- 7:30 pm - Outdoor Movie @ the S’more Snack Shack
- 11:00 am Horseshoe Tournament $10/team
- 11:00 am – 1pm Slip n’ Slide into Bonnie Lake
- 1:00pm Tie Dye Shirts $5 per shirt.
- 2 pm Wagon Ride (Meet By Flagpole)
- 7:30 pm -10:30 Live Band - Country Crossfire
ALL EVENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- 11:00 am Bean Bags Tournament $10/team
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 Spin Art Frisbee ($5)
- 2 pm Wagon Ride (Meet by Flagpole)
- 7:30 pm – 10:30 DJ and Dance Party the Pool (weather permitting)
Make sure your choice weekends are booked at the Wilderness Campground! “Where Life-Long Memories Are Made”
Make your reservation for your favorite campsite NOW!
Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook
and “Follow” us on Twitter!
Wilderness Campground is our family's top pick for Wisconsin campgrounds. The amenities go above and beyond. Pool, lake, giant jumping pillow, playground, basketball court, paddle boats, canoes, showers, and water slides to name a few. Each day we are welcomed with new activities available for the kids and the (more)
Joe & Dana P.