|Labor Day Weekend 2019
Aug. 30, 2019 - Sep. 2, 2019
Friday Night Fish Fry Including: (Be Sure to Call Ahead. Orders Can Be Placed as Early as Thursday Afternoon (608) 297-2002
Sign up in the office for:
- Friday Fish Fry $7.95 per basket
- 3-pieces of Icelandic Cod, Brew City Fries & Coleslaw
- OR Shrimp Basket, Brew City Fries & Cole Slaw
- OR 3-pieces Chicken Tender Basket, Brew City Fries & Cole Slaw
- Bean Bags
- Goofy Golf Tournaments
- Horseshoe Tournament@11:00 am $10.00 per team - 50% goes to the Badger Honor Flight-50% is split between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Goofy Golf/Ladder Golf Tournament @ 11:00 am
- Wagon Ride @ 2:00 pm
ALL EVENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Bean Bag Tournament @10:00 am $10.00 per team-50% goes to the Badger Honor Flight-50% is split between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Round Robin Volleyball Tournament (6 player teams) @10:30 am $12.00 PER team - All proceeds go to the D.E.B.R.A. Foundation
Make sure your choice weekends are booked at the Wilderness Campground! “Where Life-Long Memories Are Made”
Make your reservation for your favorite campsite NOW!
Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook
and “Follow” us on Twitter!
We’ve camped for many years all over Wisconsin, including State Parks, County Parks, and Privately owned campgrounds. Wilderness is by far our favorite. The staff is always friendly, the check-ins are a breeze, the campground is the cleanest we’ve seen. The campsites are larger than most, planned activities are (more)
Brad & Karla C.